Mardi Himal Trek
The Mardi Himal trek is one of the famous & non spoil trekking trail in Nepal. The trek is considered to be an ideal introduction to mountaineering in the high Himalaya, particularly, if you have limited time available. The trek offers superb Himalayan range, Hiunchuli, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail(one of the beautiful /holy mountain in Nepal), mixed culture , lush valley and beautiful landscape.
The route consists of trail that mostly go along the top ridges of hills passing through villages, dense rhododendron forest, raging rivers and Mardi Base camp at the elevation of 4600 meters. Mardi Himal trek offers the opportunity of an excellent cultural experience and adventure. Mardi Himal trek is definitely the superior destination for those who would like to experience the beauty of peaks and high hills trekking in Nepal.
[tabs title=”Detail Overview” type=””]
Day to day itinerary (trek 6 days)
Day 1: Arrival in kathmandu Airport (1350m.), pick up then transfer to the Hotel .
Day 2: Full day sight seeing tour in kathmandu valley .
Day 3: Drive or fly to Pokhara then transfer to Hotel.
Day 4: Drive to Hemja then trek to Pothana (1900m.),5-6 hrs.
Day 5: Trek to Low camp (3100m.), 5-6 hrs.
Day 6: Trek to High camp (3900m.), 4 hrs.
Day 7: Explore the view point (4500m.) overnight in High camp
Day 8: Trek to Siding (1760m.), 5-6 hrs.
Day 9: Trek to Saidighatta (1100m.) 3-4 hrs. & drive back to Pokhara ,
Day 10: Half day sight seeing tour in pokhara valley, evening farewell dinner in Nepali restaurant .
Day 11: Drive or flight to kathmandu then transfer to Hotel .
[tab title=”Trek Feature”]
Trekking in Mardi Himal
Group size of the Trek
Minimum one person
Maximum 20 person
Trek features :
1. Non touristic area , quiet and calm place
2. spectacular mountain views of Annapuran ranges
3. Rhododendron flowers forest, many types of orchids
4. Hear the wild animals & birds sound
5. Bharmin- chhetri & Gurung settlement
Grade : Low to Medium Elevation: Max. 4500 Meters. (View point )
Accommodation : Tea House/ Tent based
[tab title=”Equipment List”]
Equipment List: The requirement of equipment is diffrent for each trek. these are common requirment of personnel things for most of our treks. Please feel free to ask for advice we will provide you the best suggestion.
Clothing and Equipment Check List
1. Pair of T-shirts and half pants
2. Fleece jacket and warm Trousers
3. Raincoats & water proof pants
4. Down jacket
5. Thermal underwear
6. Windproof jacket
7. Fleece/wool warm hat
8. Baseball hat or sun hat
9. Snow & sun glasses
10. Fleece gloves
11. Socks – 3/4 pairs
12. Socks- woolen
13. Trekking shoes
14. Ligh sport shoes
15. Small rucksack for daypack
16. Waterbottle (metal )
17. Kit Bag medium size
18. Trekking poles (optional)
19. Sleeping bag down ( -5-10 degree)
20. Flash light & batteries
1. Small kit bag (valuable things can put inside , pocket knife )
2. Sun Cream & lip care cream
3. Moist towels for personal hygiene
if you need more
The Package Includes:
• Airport – hotel -airport pickup and drop by private vehicle in Kathmandu.
• Two nights’ hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan as per category.
• Two nights’ hotel in Pokhara on BB plan as per category.
• Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking period.
• Local fresh fruits where available.
• Best available accommodations during the trek in Teahouse.
• Annapurna area Trekking map, one in a group.
• An experienced Government license holder guide.
• Trekking porter /Sherpa to carry your bags during the trekking 2:1, max 20 KG baggage/porter.
• Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porters.
• Ground transportation by tourist coach from Kathmandu to Pokhara and VV and by private vehicle from Pokhara to trekking starting point and back.
• Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available) if required.
• All necessary paper works and Annapurna conservation entry permits (ACAP fees).
• TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System).
• All government taxes and our service charges.
• Farewell Dinner before departure.
• Nepal Vacation T-Shirt/Souvenir.
The Package Excludes:
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Your Travel insurance.
• International airfare and airport departure tax.
• Nepal entry visa fee.
• Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected but not mandatory).
• All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
• Personal shopping and laundry etc.
• Personal trekking Equipments.
• Airfare if required.
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of trekkers.
• Cost will be re calculated if the itinerary is changed or modified.
• Additional activities may be added as per trekkers request with appropriate additional cost.
• The cost may also be affected due to the requirement of number of guides and porters.
• For any kind of change please contact us by mail or call.